Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

I-Luminate

hi my name is john this is my story about I-Luminate, what is I-Luminate is a company from New York that dances in a led suit that is controlled someone back stage that person turn on the led light at the right time when they dance on the stage, in the hall and when we class is there the hall light were turn off,. when the I-Luminate crew were ready the song came on and they started to dance with  Beautiful light like  red, green, orange, blue,yellow pink  and other. I-Luminate was the best no wonder they came third place in the sixth season of America's Got Talent. love part when the music went turn down to what one person slams the floor and make this shock-wave

1 comment:

  1. boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete