Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Immersion Assembly



Today we had a Immersion Assembly for the new term theme our theme was I LIKE YOUR LATITUDE it was about degrees, North, South, east, west, latitude and longitude.

Today we had a Immersion Assembly for the new term theme,our term was I LIKE YOUR LATITUDE, When it's the time for the team 5 teachers we do not  have a video but the teachers act is was a good acting but i prefer a video but i understand that can not make a video about it. My favorite part was all of team 1, team 2, team 3 and 4 and 5, Team 1,2 and 3 was for children probably my less favorite ones my real favorite was team 4 it was a really cool video and funny because when Miss Sio was doing that thing from moana with her hand she was going the right phase but then she turned and went to the fish & chip shop and brought some chicken wings, but them they went and got to the school 

No comments:

Post a Comment