Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Hard Material N.1

Below is the 8 designs that I had to draw because I didn't know what I wanted to make and I                                                                      decided to make a plane.


After I showed Mr Grundy my 8 designs he checked them off  I chose what I was going to make (A plane, After I chose my project I had to write why I wanted to make a plane,When I had finished my story and Mr Grundy had checked it off I had to make a working drawing. 

I DID NOT HAVE SPACE SO HERE IS THE  LINK > (LINK COMING SOON SORRY)

1 comment:

  1. Hello John
    I enjoyed looking at your Hard Material post,What is it like and What did use's get to make at T.E.C.H,I look forward to read more of your story's.

    Kind Regards Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete